Good tastes of tuscany culinary travel experiences and professional Cooking classes in Tuscany near Florence
Good Tastes of Tuscany is a Cooking school in Italy near Florence that offers hands-on Cooking Classes in Tuscany since 1999.
Through many years of experience we have shaped our authentic Italian Culinary Vacations to reveal you the authentic face of that Italian way of life that is so attractive to all.
ONE DAY LESSON
At the core of Italian culture lies a passion for food and the memories and traditions that come with it. The simple act of savouring a beloved dish has the ability to evoke feelings of comfort, happiness, and memories that last a lifetime. Our mission is to bring the ageless flavours of Tuscany to the forefront and share with you the authentic culinary customs that have been passed down from generation to generation.
We are dedicated to providing you with an experience that is truly unforgettable, blending our years of expertise and knowledge with the relaxed and carefree Italian way of life, “La Dolce Vita”. We invite you to immerse yourself in the rich and diverse culinary world of Tuscany. Whether it be through our workshop or simply indulging in the authentic flavors, we guarantee that your taste buds will be taken on a journey through the heart of Italy.
WHAT WE OFFER
Indulge in a culinary adventure at the Historic Villa Pandolfini Estate where you’ll have the opportunity to attend hands-on cooking lessons with our experienced Italian chefs. Our spacious historic kitchens provide the perfect setting for you to learn all about Tuscan cuisine and enjoy a memorable culinary experience. Relax in the serene setting of a wine and olive estate near Florence and take advantage of our optional shuttle service from the city center.
Immerse yourself in the history of the property, the medieval Torre Castle built in the 1200s, and the Renaissance Villa in 1480 by the famous Pandolfini Family. Unlock the secrets of traditional Tuscan cuisine with our team. Our flexible program allows you to choose from a one-day experience, multi-day sessions, or a weekly course and can be adapted to fit your travel itinerary and culinary aspirations.
Spaces are limited, so sign up today and take your culinary skills to the next level!
OUR DIET PROGRAM
The five courses lunch will be enjoyed with Chianti wines produced on the Estate. Our recipes vary according to the season following hat is freshly available on the local market.
- I wanted to send you a brief note of thanks for being a part of a very successful Italian Gourmet tour this year. Marilyn was very pleased with how well our group was looked after at the Villa Pandolfino. The day at the villa was an absolute highlight of our tour that was absolutely loved by all that participated. Thank you for making the day so special. We look forward to returning in 2014 and seeing you on the 3rd July!Sandra
- Our visit to Taste of Tuscany with my family was one of my personal favorites two summers ago when i travelled with my husband, aunt and mother-in-law, so i would personally like to thank you for providing a wonderful theme-style destination for me to talk about! Your cooking class exceeded all expectations. We look forward to showcasing many great trips and providing quality travel tips.Lorraine
- We took a train to Lastra a Signa and Emily and June met us at the station. It was like living in a fairy-tale castle. We loved the whole week. The 3 chefs, the cooking classes, the food, the day-trips, the guide in Florence, the owners and their family and staff were all fantastic. So professional!! They couldn't have done any more for us. We will treasure the memories forever. Ian and Chef Luciano swapped hats, so, Ian now has a chef's hat and Luciano has a farmers hat.Jan & Ian
- Dear All I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed participating in your Tuscan cooking experience. As a chef on board a corporate jet, I was looking forward to learning some new recipes I could cook on the plane, On the way home, I indeed did cook the stuffed onions with pecorino cheese and the Tuscan chicken with pine nuts,red onion, raisins, white wine and black olives. The owners loved the dishes and it was the perfect end to our Italian leg. The market tour we took was very informative. I would suggest that everyone add that tour to the day. I learned so much from Simon. So many times in foreign countries the food is different and I always have many questions. Not only was this market spectacular, but I returned and bought almost all my catering from there for the trip home. The benefit of the tour is also knowing where to buy. Thank you for saving me time with that selection. Of course coming during mushroom season was an added bonus. I cooked Porcini mushrooms and they were also appreciated by the owners. I would love to come for a vacation and cook more Tuscan delights. I loved the ease and simplicity and the countryside. My owner's wife wanted a copy of your book. the Vice President of Jet Aviation would like one,too.I raved about the experience and would like to purchase 2 books to give to them if possible. Thank you again to all who worked so hard to make us feel welcome and teach us some great recipes. I look forward to returning either for business or pleasure soon!Jennie Paul
- I just wanted to drop a note to say how much we enjoyed the class. Your chef was super, the kitchen well appointed and the menu perfect. Thank you for a memorable day. Thanks Jeffrey DrewJeffrey Drew